Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cruisin to Cozumel














Leeza went on her first cruise last week. I really wanted a lil get away for Sean's spring break, but Joe has too much going on a work right now and we really don't like to leave Papa for very long. I ended up with a cruise out of Tampa (super convenient) on Royal Carribean. We took Sean out of school a couple days early and sailed on Thursday and came home on Monday (the first day of his spring break). It just cruised to Cozumel and back. It was really fun! Leeza was fascinated with everything and got her bearings very quickly. "No mommy-THIS WAY to the kids pool.". Now I realize that BOTH of my children are WAAAY smarter than their mother. :)

Sadly, my camera had a collision with water and it died our first full day at sea. I have a couple pictures though that I can post. Joe and I went on the Princess cruise for our honeymoon and loved it, and we took Sean on the Disney cruise when he was 5. I have to say, Disney is my all time favorite. While I thought the kids pool on the Royal Carribean Radiance of the Seas was "lame", Leeza sure didn't. I couldn't get her out of it. She had a blast-and seeing her thru her eyes-I can't really complain about a thing-except maybe all the weight I gained. :)

Update on May 5th...wow, I never finished this post. What a slacker! Life has been busy. The cruise was fun, we got to "swim" with dolphins, and it was great. I have pics, but if i never post this, I will never move on, so I'm posting. :)




2 comments:

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

Happy to see a post and WOW is Leeza getting tall or is it just me? :)
glad all is well overall! what a fun way to start spring break!

dnd82001 said...

Wow Susan what happened to you & blogging?? Did you give up blogging for Facebook?!?! Seriously though hope all is ok since it seems odd you just dropped off?

Sending good thoughts!

Darlene