Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lucky girls!!



Happy St. Patricks Day! I think this is the first "St Patty's day" shirt I've ever owned. I do wear green, but really never thought an outfit was necessary. Of course, until I had a daughter. I found these "Lucky girl" shirts in the Target girls department..for 4 bucks each. They say Lucky Girl and they have sparkly shamrocks and rainbows and a picture of a girl. I mean..PERFECT. Leeza and I wore them today to Jungle Boogie , the mall, and out to dinner. Sean and Joe wore green, but they didn't match. Leeza asked Seanie if he was sad that he didn't have a shirt like ours. :)

We got lots of smiles and compliments, even though I am sure they were all for Leeza. She's pretty cute. :)

I was also told by a lady at Jungle boogie that "Leeza and I look so much alike" and that "she has my eyes". I wish I had Leeza's eyes, and I can honestly say, her beauty has NOTHING to do with me...she is just a blessing from God...a beautiful child with a BIG ATTITUDE. :)



1 comment:

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

super cute and fun! she just is so full of spirit! I love it!! but totally understand parenting may have it's own set of challenges when spirit tries to overrule mama!! :) looks and sounds like a fun day!!