Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sean's confirmation at church






















We joined our church when Sean was 3 (Leeza's age) because I really wanted him to be part of a church with an awesome youth group. I can't believe it, cuz here we are..and Sean has been going to Sunday school and now youth group and started confirmation classes January 9th, and it concluded tonight with the beach ceremony where they made their decisions to live their lives as Christian's. I am so glad he loves youth group and that our church is a fun place to be. I thinkSean has a good moral compass, and I know that middle school and high school is a time that compass can become confused.

The beach ceremony was beautiful and it was a lot of fun to see Sean and his buddies. Leeza was a lil miffed she could not swim, or play with sand toys. Sometimes, Leeza, it's really NOT all about you. But, i did get this killer pic of her and Sean. :)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Congrats to Sean. Made me all misty to see all those young people, and know what they were doing.

And of course that one kid reminds me of my Gavi. :-)

Love the picture of your two kids. Beautiful!