Thursday, August 23, 2007

No I-171H yet..BUT...

I did get 3 new pair of shoes at Steinmart for only $16.84!!!! Can you believe that? Not like I need anymore shoes, especially cute sandals, but, they were $5.84 per pair, and they were CUTE! I have to say, this job at Steinmart totally rocks. I get to help people shop, and find great deals for me. Too bad it's too cold in Kaz in December to wear these, as I heard all the Kaz women wear FANCY SHMANCY high heeled shoes and dress to the nines. Well, I will be bringing only ugly clothes to Kaz with me and I will be wearing the same thing OVER and OVER. That is going to kill me, but then once we get home, I can show Baby Kaz what's it's really like to be a fashion diva. Those Kaz women don't have nothin on this STEINMART BOU LADY! NO SIREE BOB!!

One of my BFF'S Jill, picked up my son from school for me and dropped him off for at Steinmart on the way home. They all came in, and the boys decided to play "dress up" in the purse and hat department. I'm so glad I carry my camera wherever I go, as I got some excellent black mail photo's of these boys. This will be included in my son's video at his wedding. I cannot wait. Sean is the foxy lady on the left.





AND....THE PYRAMID SHOT!! The two 9 year olds are the base, while the lithe 7 year old is the top gal. (Sean is the gal on the far right)


Maybe Sean can teach Baby Kaz to do the splits...

No comments: