Monday, August 13, 2007

My documents are APOSTILLED!!

The courier just called me, all my documents are apostilled, and will arrive back to me tomorrow morning at 10:30 am. :) That makes me so happy!!

Now, just need ONE MORE FORM and we can submit that dossier!! There is one woman in Tampa who processes all the I-171H. I would like to call and bring her lunch or something and see if she needs any help. The USCIS office received our homestudy last Thursday, and they already have our fingerprints (since 7/28) and our application and check (on 6/5). So, I am sure hoping it's a slow summer so she can just get going on my approval. It's really all about me!! :)

It's our last full week of summer vacation as Sean starts school next Wed 8/21. We know his teacher-I hope she is cool and flexible as I have to explain we'll be taking Sean out for 2 months to go meet his baby sister (or brother) in Kaz!

It's actually starting starting to seem real.
I want to hurry up and get our dossier in though before someone changes a rule on us or something-as that's been known to happen.

SO EXCITING! :)

6 comments:

Sandi said...

Yeah! Your moving right along. Hang in their the adventure has yet to begin.

Chris Sapp said...

How exciting! I'm happy to have found your blog! I always feel so blessed to relive a piece of my children's adoption through someone else's journey. It is an amazing adventure and the best thing that has ever happened to me. Although we aren't adopting from the same region, we are always happy to answer any questions!

Tasha Kent said...

Youze been notarized, authenticized and apostillized!

Congrats

Matthew Ruley said...

Woo hoo! You will feel so good once the dossier's complete. The waiting is really hard though- because its truly out of your hands! Can't wait to hear you mailed of the dossier!

Dawn Traub said...

Hi - glad to hear that things are moving along for you. Did you see my comment to your post regarding the T-shirts, would really love to know where you found them.

Thanks,
Dawn

The Cook said...

I know how you feel about the 171. it took 14 weeks for ours and I was ready to kill. I got both of my senators involved and poof there it was in the mail.