Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Going "Crazy" for my Kaz Baby!!




Today was my son's first day of 4th grade!!! Even though he was acting like he didn't want to go, I could tell he was excited to go see his buddies again, and even though I totally enjoyed my first summer of not working full time and hanging with him, I was excited to meet my BFF Karen, and her baby Ryan, at Babies R Us to go SHOPPING after I dropped him off at school.
I found a crib I really liked, and looked at strollers. I said I was NOT buying any more toys, but I found the cutest lil baby camera that I couldn't resist. I bought my first outfits, and socks. I got some neutral and some girly stuff too since I know we're not guaranteed that Baby Kaz will be a girl.
I got home and decided to lay out ALL the stuff that this baby has already.
It's not TOO bad. I still have a couple things coming though from Target.com-that includes a cute fish bag (copying off Sarah and Andy who had one for their kids and it was so cute), as well as a couple more books. I am crazy for books. I really think I am done with stuff for the baby. Now, I must get on OUR stuff, like, clothes for freezing cold weather. I guess i can't wear my new "fit flops" unless I want my toes to fall off from frostbite, but HEY, that would save me money on pedicures, right?

Oh, and so not to feel left out, Here is a picture of my son, on his debut of 4th grade. His new phrase is "Mom, CHILL!!".

3 comments:

Matthew Ruley said...

Love the pics. Your son is gorgeous - you did good! And you sure did shop! Is it starting to feel real yet? Suzanne

Gretchen said...

Enjoy this freedom as much as you can! It's soo much fun to buy baby stuff. You have my blessings to buy whatever you want. (like it's up to me! :)

Jaimie, Gena and Berik said...

You blog is fun to read and you appear to be as excited as I was before I went to Kaz to adopt my wonderful boy Berik! We used CAI too. I emailed with Sarah and Andy before they left advising them to take a stroller and I see she keeps saying she is glad she took one. Her kids are so adorable. I see your dossier? on the couch and smiled as ours has a nice cover page with the flag on it as well! We had to hand carry our 2nd dossier with us and they only took out our marriage certs and never wanted it for another thing. But if we hadn't had it then they would have wanted everything. Looks like you have a great selection of baby things. My Berik is just now getting into the Fisher Price stack toys and he loves them and I see you have them. I must admit I like them too :) Feel free to email us if you have any questions. www.jaimiegena@yahoo.com or go see our blog at www.berikjames.blogspot.com We went to Kaz last Nov-Jan and it was really cold! I wanted to wear my tennis shoes while I was there but my feet were freezing so I had to wear waterproof insulated boots the whole time, ugh! Not the winter type. Gena and Jaimie (Texas)