Thursday, August 5, 2010

Leeza's first trip to Busch Gardens..SO MUCH FUN!!!











Finally..we made it to Busch Gardens! I have been wanting to take Leeza ever since Elmo's world opened up, back in March, but we never found the time to make it. Thanks to Kristan and family coming into town, we FINALLY got our butts to Tampa and OH MY GOSH! What fun!! I am so glad we sprung for the annual pass because we had so much fun! Elmo's world is a blast and is the perfect size for Leeza, and Sean had a blast on the roller coasters, etc with Ryan and his dad. I rode Sheikra for the first time...which was AWESOME!! I was expecting to be miserably hot and just suffer for the glory of my kids, and although it was HOT, it wasn't nearly as bad I thought and the park was not crowded at all. Leeza was in her bathing suit the whole time. We got there about 12:30 and stayed until 9:30. Leeza and Sadie were awesome lil troopers! We had a blast. I can't wait to go back. Leeza could spend hours just in Elmo's world alone, but she had fun in other parts of the park too. :)












I thought that Leeza was pretty brave and fearless, and compared to Sean at that age, she is. However, that was BEFORE we spent a lot of time with Sadie. Sadie is so independent and brave! It was great to watch her and Leeza interact with each other. :) What cuties!!!



























1 comment:

Julian and Sara said...

Looks like a fabulous day was had by you all!!