Friday, August 6, 2010

Last month as a 2 year old....can't believe it!!! 35 month update!!




Wow, Leeza, you are 35 months old. One more month and you're 3!!! I can't believe it!! I meant to do your 35 month old post yesterday, on the 5th, your "exact" 35 month birthday but I spent a ton of time doing your Busch Gardens post so I didn't get to it.

Let's see, at 35 months...here's what comes to mind:
*You are MOODY! One minute you are happy go lucky, the world is your oyster. The next second, you can be crying, having a fit about something insanely trivial. It drives us crazy. Yesterday, your brother asked you if you "forgot your medication".
*Your imagination is in full force. Your Mimi told me that we're so busy, she hoped I gave you enough "free time" to let you just engage in creative play. No worrries there, you are super busy with your princess tent, your books, and your kitchen. Your imagination is great and you're pretty entertaining.
*You can sure hang like a big girl. We had a busy hectic few days with the Struck's in town on vacation and you hung in there, with no naps, from early morning until night time. I suspect that is also why you've been even moodier than usual, but I love your flexiblility to hang and have fun at back to back all day baseball games, Adventure Island, and Busch Gardens.
*You have a couple new loves in your life...Elmo is slowly going out (sad!) but Scooby Doo is moving in. You have also watched Princess in the Frog a few times and it's less scary than it was the first time.
*You are very social. You love to play with other kids and you will go up and ask kids to "play with you tease". :)








You LOVE love love your books. I am SO glad I got you the 3 huge boxes of books at the Wellington garage sale. You love to "read" your books and you insist on me reading you several every day. I laugh now that I used to worry you'd never let me read to you when you first came home.

School starts August 25th, and you have to repeat the 2's class since your birthday falls past the Sept 1st deadline. You will go 3x a week this year, M,T,and W, from 9 to 12. I moved you up in Kindermusic to the 3-5 year old class, and we are looking into ballet and gymnastics for you as well. Instead of the youngest kid in class, you'll be the oldest and I am excited for you to shine as a leader. Your teacher told me last year you grew more than anyone else (of course, you started off a lil behind) but you changed the most.

You are a beautiful girl and we need to get your moods under control or you will be an impossible teenager and no one will like you. :)

When I was getting exasperated cuz you insisted on being carried everywhere around Adventure Island, including up all the stairs, while I was trying to hold onto our double tube, you said "Mommy, I LOVE you. You ALWAYS forgive me and you always carry me everywhere". Wh
Today, you told me, "Mommy, I Love you. You always buy me SO MANY PRETTY CLOTHES".
Yeah, you got that right princess, you got that right! :)

We sure love you Leeza Grace! I'm excited to see what the wonderful world of having a 3 year old lil girl beholds. :)





No comments: