Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Kids say the darndest things! :)



Sean used to say the most hilarious things and you know, you're supposed to write them down cuz you do forget. I still remember SOME of his more hilarious moments, but I have forgotten a lot of them. Since Sean's toddler years were before the days of the blog, I am going to TRY to remember to document Ms. Leeza's funnyisms.

Often, in order to get her to take pictures for me in he cute oufits, I bribe her with M&M's, but then she usually forgets to get the M&M's. Yesterday, she comes up to me and says "Mommy, do you want me to put in a headband so you can take my picture for some M&M's?" I laughed and said, "No, cuz you won't leave the headband on anyway and I don't want you eating M&M's right now." She says "Well, I WANT M&M's, and where ARE THEY? ARe they in the fridge OR WHAT??"



Yesterday, as well, she brings in a war book from Sean's room (that is his LOVE) and says "Look Mommy, Seanie has a book about Kazakhstan". I say, "Oh really" and she says "yes, look i will show you. It has Kazakhstan in it. She turns to a page with a map (it was a map of Japan, but who cares) and says "See, Mommy, and Daddy, and Seanie came all the way to Kazakhstan to get me, on a big airplane, cuz i was born there". :) It was so adorable. :) She then asks me to come in her room so she can show me her map.



Sean had a couple friends over and they were in his room. Leeza kept going in there and bugging them, so Sean locked his door. Leeza is knocking on his door saying "Seanie, please can I give you a hug?" He ignores her so she comes and tells me that she wants to give Seanie two hugs but she can't open his door. Such a smart lil one.....:)

She has some cute "misprounciations" too. Even though she can say her L's with amazing clarity, she insists on calling herself "Eeza". Even though she can say the P sound, for "please", she says "tease", and my FAVORITE is the way she says "deordorant". She ran in this morning to tell me that Seanie 'put in his OWNERUNT". :)

1 comment:

Karen said...

She's pretty, pretty smart and pretty sassy–that's your little Leeza.