Thursday, June 25, 2009

Leeza has fun on sesamestreet.org







I love this video..Leeza is so enthralled with seeing her BFF ELMO on the computer. Whenever she sees a computer, she thinks there is a baby on the computer...from sitting on my lap, reading her blog, or watching mommy read about other cute kids, or watching videos or seeing pictures of her. This was really cute until I realized she tore a bunch of keys of Joe's laptop. Thankfully, he wasn't mad at either of us. I figured he would not be mad at sweet Leeza, but, he did tell me he "hoped I didn't miss an email " while Leeza tore up his laptop. OOPS!!




The girl works fast....I hadn't turned my head but a second...and she'd ripped off these keys! Lightening fast fingers-she will probably be a whiz on the keyboard soon!

But I love her joy...even IF she does get me in trouble with her Daddy. :)





2 comments:

Kristan and Mark said...

Okay, seriously the video is precious!! And her hair looks longer!

Man you were a blogging fool when I was out of town.

Sorry I laughed today. It wasn't funny, really, I just couldn't help myself laughing. Of course Joe is a saintly father and husband so of course he wouldn't be mad!

Man, she did some serious damage to the keyboard. Yep, he's a Saint.

Glad you didn't get in trouble and sorry I laughed when it really wasn't funny at all!

Tricia said...

The joy on her face in these pictures is awesome.