Monday, June 8, 2009

Kostanai cuties





Sarah just sent me these adorable pics of the Kostanai cuties. Unforantely, Rustam is not looking in the last one. :)
Sarah told us that Leeza reminds her so much of Addie at her age. I feel so nostalgic seeing Zach and Addie and Andy and Sarah, having followed their blog daily and then staying in the same apartment as they did! They are adorable children and I'm still "High" on all the energy from all families and their children. It's indescribable to explain what it felt like to be around such positive energy all weekend. :)

5 comments:

Trudi said...

I love all the pictures! Everyone looks GREAT!!!!!! Thanks for posting them

Jstar said...

I'm so jealous - we're totally going next year!

Joby and Marla said...

I am sure that part of all that positive energy was you :)

Love the pictures!!!!

Karen said...

Unbelievably amazing. I too can't stop looking at all the Kaz cuties and I wasn't even there. And believe me, you would've known if I was there. Garrett definitely works the room. He had Aila and Jennifer totally memorized.

Anonymous said...

Catching up, you guys look like you are having a FABULOUS summer! What's Joe doing now - I didn't know he changed jobs?

We went to the beach today and Alexa would NOT sleep (she usually does in her little "tent") so we came home and she is having a glorious nap ;-)