Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Elmo-Leezapoolooza



I love Leeza's new Elmo dress I found on ebay. It has really cute matching pants to go with it, but it's too freakin hot! What I love about outfits like this is that have such a long life. When the dress gets too short, it looks darling over jeans or leggings. Leeza was so excited to put it on, along with her elmo undies. :)

I was cracking up as Leeza was in her Elmo dress, Elmo undies, watching Elmo's World on TV, while reading one of her many Elmo books, then snuggling with her Elmo tub toy. There is nothing like mad Elmo love!







We are having a major heat wave in Florida, so it's even more hot and humid than normal, which makes it MISERABLE to be outside. Plus, Leeza has a double ear infection, so we can't even swim for a couple days. I'm grateful for the distraction of Elmo. He's funny, and keeps her happy so I can update her blog. :) It's a WIN WIN!








I asked Elmo if he could babysit Leeza real quick while I ran for a pedi..but he said no...

As you can see, Leeza's favorite word is No as well...

3 comments:

Karen said...

OMG that video is so Elmo-licious. I love hearing her smoochy sounds as she gets ready to kiss her favorite little buddy. Darling, darling, darling.

Jennifer said...

Cute dress! Why am I not surprised you could find that on ebay? ;-)

Love all the kisses!

And smart girl for saying no to showing her undies in front of a camera. When she's a teen-ager, you'll appreciate that no. :-)

Tricia said...

Elmo rocks!