Friday, September 24, 2010

Leeza is getting really good at treading water



I am so impressed with Leeza's swim teacher, and so impressed with Leeza. I think swimming may be "her sport". Of course, she is only 3, so who knows, but Emilie said she's never had success with teaching a child as young as Leeza to tread water.

We are doing gymnastics, and ballet, and trying our hand at everything, but she seems most at ease, and confident, in the water. Plus, swim team is way better for your body than gymnastics, or ballet, and it wears you out. That's what my sweet Leeza Grace needs. :)

2 comments:

Kelly and Sne said...

Impressive! Irina just LOVE LOVE LOVES the water (has zero fear and doesn't even mind her head and face under it). So much so that it gets her really excited. So I'm going to try swim lessons starting next month to see whether she can focus enough as I think she's going to be a little fish too. I am trying different lessons especially now that I'm off work for a few months. Sne thinks I'm pushing too hard. But I'm really just trying to expose them to different things to see what catches their fancy. Miras starts soccer clinic next month too.

Aaron and Julie said...

I just watched Leeza treading water - what stamina, focus & determination that gal has!! Wow!