Friday, September 3, 2010

Birthday party PREP!




I love that when I asked Leeza what kind of birthday cake she wanted for her party this weekend, she said "Cakes for a Kaz." Of course, she has NO IDEA the special significance of that, she just knows it's a DAMN GOOD CAKE! I started baking "Cakes for a Kaz" to raise money for our mission trip to Kazakhstan last May to build a playground with 2 Hearts for Hope, where I am proud to serve on the board of directors. It was SO successful that I sold over 300 cakes, and it's now my fundraiser for when we need to raise money for various babyhomes in Kazakhstan.

We are making cupcakes today for her birthday tomorrow. We are having her birthday party at Music Gallery, led by her Kindermusic teacher, Ms. Kelly. After music, we are headed over to Chick Fil A, where we get lunch, a special appearance by the cow, and reserved time in the play area. Leeza has a special birthday party outfit too!

I sure love my lil 3 year old (2 days shy) even though she tries to eat the batter and thinks she is 6. :)


4 comments:

Becki Stone said...

Leeza is so stinking cute!!!! I hope she has a wonderful 3rd birthday!!!!

JennStar said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Leeza!!!

John & Jenny Morgan said...

Happy birthday to Leeza!

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

SUPER adorable! :)
have a great celebration of you and your fantastic energy girl :)
happy birthday miss leeza!!!