Monday, September 20, 2010

Leeza's first "Mani Pedi"




Since Leeza turned 3, she is getting to do ALL kinds of new fun big girl things...from gymnastics class WITHOUT MOMMY, to ballet, to swimming by herself, and thanks to her big sister...HER FIRST MANI PEDI!

I have not painted her nails because I honestly didn't think she'd sit still, and I am not very good at it. However, she sits very still everyday and lets me braid her hair, so I GUESS I could do it. :) However, I didn't have to because her big sister did the honors. Gigi was over and told Leeza since she was 3 now, she could be a big girl and get her nails painted. OH MY GOSH, it was the cutest thing ever.

Leeza wanted to get her toes done too, then she said "Look, I'm just like MOMMY!" She was so proud and sat so still. Then, she didn't want to get in the bathtub later cuz she didn't want her "toenails to fall off"...aka, her polish. :)

We were going to Disney on Ice and I told her to go get her pink shoes and she said "Mommy, I need to wear my sandals so my pretty toes show". Oh my gosh, I love having such a girly girl. All this girly stuff is just so much fun to me. She is so fun to dress up and braid and polish and read princess stuff too. I am having the time of my life...which I suppose makes up for the excessive mood swings that come with it.



2 comments:

Lisa said...

Cutest thing EVER!!!

What a special moment to share with her Big Sis!!

Lisa

Jstar said...

Perfection!