Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Gettin taller! 3 months..2 inches! Grow Leeza Grow!








I took Leeza to the dr today because she has been coughing up a storm, and felt warm to me last night. I was soooo glad I did, because she has a double ear infection. Since our last dr's appt was at 26 months, 3 months ago, they wanted to get her weight and height to chart her growth. Everyone had been telling me she looked tall, and I have noticed that some of her pants are shorter.

In 3 months, she has grown 2 inches! She was 36 1/2 inches today, compared to 34 1/2 at 26 months, and she is 28 pounds today, compared to 27.8 three months ago.
I wish I would get taller and gain less than half a pound! She is still in the 50th percentile for weight (where's she's been since we brought her home) but is now in the 60 to 65th percentile in height!

Despite the ear infection, she doesn't seem to be feeling bad. She's just coughing so much it's hard for her to rest. Our good friend Shelly loaned us a humidifier and I put Vicks on her chest and feet last night and it seemed to help her a lot. YAY!

They always marvel at how well she's doing at the pediatrician's office and how smart she is. :) Oh yeah, that's my girl!! :)

I love the Valentine picture they took at preschool. She looks so European here to me. :) I think she is such a pretty girl. :)

1 comment:

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

love it! she looks like she could head off to the next disco/dance center! so much taller in such a short time! and still so very cute!