Monday, February 15, 2010

Kazapoolza-Florida Poolza!!







I really love living in Florida. Not just because of the beach, and the no snow, but because we get to see so many Kaz cuties that come our way!!

Last Monday, 2/8/10, Kristan and Sadie drove 8 long hours to come stay with us. I was BAKING all the live long day, to deliver my Cakes for a Kaz the next day, for our drive down to Naples to visit Kaz cutie Aila, her darling baby brother Jude, and her parents, Jen and Marshall, who were down from Rhode Island (soon to be Germany!), to visit Marshall's mom. We met at the aquarium, and Sandi and gorgeous Finley drove up from Orlando. I had never met Jen and Marshall and their BEAUTIFUL children 'in real life" before so it was a real treat. They are wonderful, as I expected, and the girls had SO MUCH FUN TOGETHER! It was Marshall's birthday,so I baked him my 'infamous" Cakes for a Kaz, and some banana bread too.:)

Marshall was snapping pictures like crazy,and his pictures are truly a work of art!!! Leeza was a wild woman, climbing on the rails every 5 seconds. :)






















We had so much fun!! After saying our tearful goodbye's to the fabulous Robinson's, we drove 2 hours to Orlando, to meet the Morrison's, who had just arrived in Orlando, visiting family in Vero. Tougy, almost 3,and Nurai, 13 months, only 4 weeks home from Kazakhstan were a delight to see. I had actually met the marvy Morrison's at Kazapoolza last year, but I hadn't met the lovely Nurai yet. We went to dinner at the Rainforest cafe and walked around Downtown Disney. The girls rode the train ALL BY THEMSELVES. They were so proud ad so sweet. The girls were SO precious together. It was really cool for me to see, as last year at Kazapoolza, the older girls really played together, but Leeza was only 20 months, so she really didn't engage much. Now that she is a month shy of 2 1 /2, they all played so well together. It was SO CUTE! We are all so blessed with our friendships.
















6 comments:

Kelly and Sne said...

How fun that you can have so many mini-Kaz reunions in FLA! The photos are gorgeous and I love how social little girls can be!

P.S. Speaking of Kaz reunions, I should have a work trip to Orlando in April and I'm trying to talk Sne and Miras into coming with me for the weekend!

Jstar said...

So fun! I wish we could get people to Utah like that! Disney seems like more of a draw for the little ones than snow :)

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

that is so awesome. we are not from kaz but we still want to come play in FLA with you guys one of these days :) the children are all beautiful and clearly all families are basking in the joy (and sun, no doubt) in being together -- what a great treat!!! ps: am i seeing things or did leeza get a haircut? it looks adorably new styled on the one picture (on a carousel i think?)...

Baby Kaz Moore said...

Wahooooo!!! Awesome photos. I know that one day the Moore clan will make it to Florida.....just not any day super soon. :-)

John & Jenny Morgan said...

I'm suffering from Kazacuteness overload!

Kristen (and Cary) said...

Oh what cuties! Looks like you had a great time. i would love to join you next time. (especially in Tampa.)