Friday, February 5, 2010

29 months today!!







wow, Leeza, another month older! Could it REALLY be, that NEXT MONTH you will be 2 1/2??

You are changin' every day...the most thing people notice is that YOUR HAIR IS GROWING, and that you are TALKING UP A STORM! You are hilarious...and talk NON STOP. Not everyone can understand everything you say...you talk FAST (wonder where you get that?) and you talk A LOT.

You are funny, and cute, and a lil sassy to boot. Well, a LOT sassy, if you want to know the truth.
I captured these photo's this past week while waiting for Sean and his buddies in the carpool line. I love them....they so capture Ms. Leeza.




Looking for her big brother. She ADORES him, but she also enjoys bugging the total crap out of him! She's the epitome of a pesky lil sister. :)




Ok, I'll be nice now mommy...




Lil miss "attitude"



awww, so sweet...when they sleep...


Short update, as I am working at my "cakes for a Kaz" and have sold 73 so far. My goal is to sell 500 by March 30th to raise $5000 for the mission trip! We'll see how we do! :)

No comments: