Thursday, May 21, 2009

New summer "do" for Sean..."high and tight"

I couldn't believe my ears when Sean tells me he wants to get a "buzz cut" for the summer. Is this the same child who whines and moans everytime he has to get a trim?

Here are the "before" shots....













Here are the "during" shots (Man-I really do love my iphone..so convenient!)












I really LOVE the way it turned out. He looks SO MUCH OLDER. Amber and I were like "oh my gosh, he looks so handsome". I said, "Oh my gosh, MY BABY!" Sean told me "to calm down" and if I couldn't to "please leave the room". Is that not a typical pre-teen response??? I actually LIKE his hair shorter. I still am in shock it was all his idea. My baby is growing up...middle school next year...yikes!





The "after" shots...my handsome son. I get weepy just looking at them.













Leeza got a lil trim too...Amber says if we keep it trimmed, it will keep "thickening up". Leeza was pretty good-and then Mommy got a haircut too and Leeza helped shampoo. :)














And of course, just a few cute shots of her "making herself at home" at the salon.
She is a crackup!!




7 comments:

Gretchen said...

Cute! Sean does look so much older with short hair. Leeza looks positively grown up!

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh Susan! Sean looks EXACTLY like his father. Exactly! I love the new cut. He does look so much more mature with it short.

That outfit on Leeza is adorable! I'm so glad I got to see it. The description this morning made me very curious. It's beautiful! :-) Very chic.

Julian and Sara said...

Susan

Sean's hair is still quite long (relatively speaking), but if he would like to receive some tips for a really short summer look...? I would be happy to provide them.

Julian

Jeannine said...

Very handsome.

John & Jenny Morgan said...

'Twas the day for hair cuts. I got mine cut, too. I think Sean's new "do" looks very nice on him!

Tracy said...

Wow... he does look nice. Way to go Sean..

Leeza is a doll. By the way, I have the cutest outfit my girls wore that I would love to send her. She would look great in it! Email me your address on facebook. Or.. maybe I can drop it off while I am in Florida! hmmmm

Tracy

Joyce said...

Sean,
You are looking good!
Gigi's Grandma