Saturday, May 16, 2009

Leezapoolza meets Alina and Sabina!




I have to "copy" Lori Printy's clever name for Leeza's "luck" in getting to meet so many Kaz cuties...Leezapoolza. :) We had the pleasure of meeting the newest Kaz cuties in town...sisters Alina (4) and Sabina (age 2 1/2) at their gorgeous home in Tampa. We had so much fun-and ended up staying longer than we intended. The girls are just precious and are clearly so happy and very loved. Leeza opted to bring her "baby" inside (she is all into her "babies" as of late-it's so cute) and Alina snugggled up with "baby" in the chair and blanket. It was precious!! Of course, once Leeza saw that, she wanted her baby back to snuggle too!







Trying to get 3 little girls to post for a picture is just like herding cats...(that was Kristen's very apt comparison). Getting Leeza's picture taken is now a major challenge, as she KNOWS this is something important to Mommy...so she takes of running whenever she sees the camera out. UGH! But don't you worry....just like bows, and hats on the beach...pictures are another one of those "priorities" with me...so I WILL not give up. I'm not sure who is more stubborn....









I brought Leeza's "travel potty" inside and put it next to the girls potty in the kitchen. Everyone made LOTS of trips to the potty. It was pretty funny but Leeza had "potty anxiety" and would sit on it, but no luck until I brought it into the bathroom...she needed her privacy. :) I think potty training is going well. We wear pull ups but she does tell us often when she has to go potty-and we've had ZERO "#2" accidents..which is nice. :)

Leeza and Sabina are about the same size, but Leeza is a lil "chunkier"...but she has also been home 6 months, compared to Sabina being home just 6 weeks. Sabina is a lil drama queen-and Alina is really mellow. I think the Showalter's may have their hands full with the lil fiesty Sabina....adorably cute and VERY dramatic about EVERYTHING. Leeza and I brought the girls some new BOWS and they seemed to like them. :)



The girls were really so cute and we had a really good time. I feel so incredibly blessed by the wonderful people that we've met...all due to lil Leeza. I certainly didn't expect to make so many new friends in ADDITION to gaining a beautiful blue eyed vixen! What a blessing-Thanks Leeza. :)





7 comments:

Gretchen said...

How lucky you are indeed! What a fun day. The girls look absolutely adorable. I love the matching dresses!:)

Kim said...

What fun that must have been! If you ever plan a reunion of Kaz cuties for all of Florida, let me know! The girls are precious!

Tricia said...

I love seeing, through your blog, all of the Kaz cuties that you are meeting. Adorable!

kitzkazventure said...

I just love all your sweet girl pics....makes me almost yearn for a Kazakh girl now. How beautiful and unique all those 3 girls look sitting next to each other! :)

Karen said...

Look at you two matchy-matchy. It's so much fun to all the little (and big) girls in their girly dresses. Looks like a fun time.

Kristen (and Cary) said...

What a great time we had seeing you and Leeza. At least one of us is good about updating our blog!

I need to email you the photos Cary took - just getting him to download them is hard sometimes....

Jennifer said...

Cutie pie kids! Love the matching dresses. :-)