Sunday, April 12, 2009

Our first Easter with Leeza Grace



The Easter Bunny came!



Sean's stash...



Leeza's stash...LOOOVE THE POODLE PURSE. :) The Easter Bunny also understands the important of a fabulous accessory. :)




At Joe's cousin's Karen's house, and Karen's dog PJ giving Sean a kiss


We had a great Easter. Leeza woke up in time to go to Sunday school (well, the nursery at her age) but I like it when she comes with us because I think it's good for her to get practice playing with kids while Mommy leaves for a lil bit.

We decorated eggs on Saturday. Leeza helped, and she thought it was pretty fun.








She had her first taste of a Chocolate Easter bunny that Sean won at the rec center and shared with his sister...she loved that too..





She wasn't too happy when I said No more chocolate..




So, she did her new trick that she KNOWS bugs her mother...you don't give me more of what I want..FINE...PRETTY GIRLS DO PICK THEIR NOSES MOMMY!!





But, really, who wants to see THAT , when you can see how cute Leeza was dressed up in her Easter dress and her adorable lil lady bug bow!!

But, before we get to that....look how cute she is when she wakes up on Easter morning. :)







I hope that someday Leeza will appreciate all the time that it takes to take 293 PICTURES on Easter (and the day before) and go thru them all and keep her babybook blog updated. I really enjoy doing it, but it takes a REALLY LONG TIME. :)

Anyway--It's very hard to get a decent picture of Leeza because she runs away, won't look at the camera, throws her bows out, etc...but here are a few of our Easter gift. I do have fun doing the Easter bunny and the egg hunts, but we also celebrate the the reason that we have Easter, and the precious gift we have all been given in Jesus Christ. God is really, really, really good!








12 comments:

Kristan and Mark said...

First, the Easter dress is adorable and I love the bow!

Happy Easter my friend!

I have to laugh at Leeza picking her nose because Sadie is just a blatant (sp) and laughs when she does it because guess what, her big brother her I talk so highly of being good big brothers laugh so hard when she picks her nose she now does it because she thinks she is hilarious. Sean Ryan and Tanner, well as awesome as they are, I guess they have their faults too (smile).

I love the Easter Bunny too, but I really love Church and the Easter Story too.

Kristan and Mark said...

let me try writing this again,

I have to laugh at Leeza picking her nose because Sadie is just a blatant (sp) and laughs when she does it, because guess what, her big brothers I talk so highly of, laugh so hard when she picks her nose she now dies it because she thinks she is hilarious. Sean, Ryan and Tanner, as awesome as they are, I guess they have their faults too (smile).

While I am the queen of run together sentences, I also am queen of writing way to fast only to reread and realize what I wrote made no sense.

Gretchen said...

It looks like you all had such a good time. The boys start hating when I cut off their candy too. Lucky for them we let them eat it all day today. No major melt downs yet..... LOL

She is s funny with the nose picking. I guess with the boys I have to look forward to that huh?

Her dress and bows are adorable! I LOVE her little poodle purse. What a pretty little girl. I can't wait to meet her and you of course! :)

Jennifer said...

Happy Easter!! That shot of Leeza pouting after no more chocolate is AMAZING! Wow!!

I'm glad you guys had so much fun with everything yesterday. It was a wonderful day!

Karen said...

Adorable, adorable, adorable. Leeza's just a picking and a grinning.

Happy Easter Serra Family.

John & Jenny Morgan said...

That is an adorable dress on that adorable girl! Happy Easter, Serra family!

Sarah and Andy said...

She is seriously soooo adorable. I hadn't checked your blog in forever. She is just beautiful. Love it!

Trudi said...

Leeza is SO pretty, Susan. Those blue eyes are to die for. And as usual, Mommy picked perfect clothes. PERFECT! She looked like the little Florida doll she is. I love how girlish she is and the poodle purse - perfect!

Bill & Khadine said...

Happy 1st Easter, Leeza! As always, she looks adorable, and I do have to say the pics of her picking her nose are hilarious. I can't believe she does it just to irk you. These kids of ours learn too quickly! :-) And what a mouthfull of teeth she has! Super cute!

Khadine

Julian and Sara said...

Great pics, adorable clothes, and one very cute little girl! My favorite picture is the one of her pouting!! Zoe is perfecting the pout with full quivering lower lip and sad puppy dog eyes, but I haven't gotten a picture of it yet. Sounds like you had a great Easter!

Kim said...

Awww we had a dog just like your friends, growing up. Now I miss him.. :)

Oh, the kids are cute too! Hahaha!

Jstar said...

I love that Easter dress - so sweet!