Monday, December 1, 2008

Our "First" picture with Santa so far this year...


Leeza was very serious for her first photo with Santa! She didn't cry though, and I had to stick the bow in right when I put her on Santa's lap, and she threw it off the minute I lifted her off his lap. :)

I got the matching shirts today at Old Navy and thought it would be cute to get their pic made with Santa together. Sean agreed to wear the shirt, because he is a way cool big brother.

We have a Christmas party this weekend where Santa is making another appearance, so I will do my best to get a smiling Santa photo of lil miss Leeza.
It was challenging to get a photo where Sean wasn't doing his dorky fake smile and Leeza was looking-so we took the best one we got. I still think it's cute!

Leeza was a real super trooper today as we went shop shop shopping-left the house at 10:30 this morning and didn't get home until after we picked up Sean from school at 3:15. The Ergo, me, and Leeza, hitting the mall and I knocked out a bunch of stuff on my list! After nap time, we went to another mall in Tampa for the photo's with Santa and to get some other gifts for Joey. Leeza was super happy, but then on drive home she had a major meltdown, which gave her brother a "migraine". She is sound asleep now and I feel bad for running her ragged.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very very cute - ;-)
Shannon

The Cook said...

Jer face is priceless. It is like she is saying F you santa...love the sass!

Tricia said...

That picture is great! I cannot believe that anyone would think Leeza is a boy. She is the most beautiful girlie girl and her hair really is growing! Sean is a great big brother to get in on the Santa photo with Leeza. That is great that she is a good shopper. Rustam is getting where he is yelling out this high pitch scream when we go out. I went to go to Trader Joe's today and just turned around and out the door as soon as we walked in. I hope it is just a phase, because what am I going to do if I can't go shopping during the winter? Give Leeza and Sean a hug from me and Rustam.

Joby and Marla said...

I hope Kobe loves the ergo as much as Leeza. Thanks for leaving me comments on my blog. I haven't been blogging much since in Kaz so sorry that I haven't been seeing all the great photos of Leeza.

You are so lucky to be home with both of your kids for Christmas. Have lots of fun & enjoy it!!!!

John & Jenny Morgan said...

"Mom, this is so lame."

Angela said...

Happy holidays, Leeza! Power shopping AND Santa photo - it wears a girl out :)! Big brother and little sister look great.

marsrob said...

Incredibly sweet. Love the big bro. What a wonderful guy.

Anonymous said...

I think the pic is cute. You are lucky that Leeza will even sit on Santa's lap.

We are on vacation in Orlando this week and went to Magic Kingdom yesterday. Madeline saw Santa and wanted to go sit on his lap...she has been telling me since October she wanted to sit on Santa's lap. I am such a sucker because I thought this was the year for success after standing in lines for three years. Well it was our turn and Madeline bolted! Santa said he had never seen a kid sprint so fast. She yelled to Santa from a distance I want puzzles and presents for Christmas. It was kind of cute. Santa was very gentle and tried to coax Madeline to come see him. Madeline wanted no part of it. This is the fourth year I have fell for it and waited in a long line. You know I will try again next year, I want that coveted picture of my child with Santa.

Merry Christmas! Jeannine

Jennifer said...

Wow, you are on your GAME!! Pictures with Santa already, I'm impressed.

That's awesome that Sean sat on Santa's lap for Leeza. Sweet.

The photo is very cute and the first of many!

Karen said...

Too cute—her expression is totally unexpected. I'd expect that look from Sean not Leeza. LOL

Our Family of Bloggers said...

Adorable! Leeza looks so cute with the bow in her hair!

Matthew Ruley said...

You are sooooo popular - look at all the comments!

That is a great photo- had to double check to see if it was my same santa. We went to Cside, how bout you?

S

Maegan and Tony Van Sant said...

When Taylor had her picture last year she looked exactly the same, stoic. Kind of like, ok I am here...now what?! Ahh the memories. Great picture though!

Kim said...

I absolutely LOVE the "non gay" shirts! HA HA!

dnd82001 said...

Great picture!!

Love the matching shirts!

Darlene