Monday, December 15, 2008

Ahhh...Mobility opens so many new doors for a gal!!!





Sean is trying out for basketball at school so yesterday, after a trip to Target to get him a basketball, we headed to the rec center so Sean could shoot some hoops. I figured Leeza would like to go to the playground because she can walk now, and it just opens up a whole new world!! She had a blast, just motoring around, walking on asphalt, then mulch, then that chopped up tire surface.

We walked back to get brother, and she wanted to play some hoops with him. It was totally unplanned, and I am so diggin my iphone cuz it takes really good pictures. I will let the pictures do the rest of the talking...but I'm thinking the WNBA may be callin us soon.....






















Man..this basketball business is exhausting...I need to take a rest....

13 comments:

Kim said...

Cute pics! What a great big brother Sean is.

Jennifer said...

So darn cute!!! She really knows how to handle a ball already!

Trudi said...

OH MY GOODNESS LOOK AT HER GO! This is quite impressive for a little one who is just about the same size as that ball she is hauling around. She is a real character - and how great to have an older bro to learn from!

Our Family of Bloggers said...

Go Leeza!!! We are all about "real" sports in our family- with all due respect to ballerinas and all, I love when girls play the good stuff.
I'm convinced Rylie is destined to be the next Mia Hamm!
And, good luck, Sean!

Kelly and Sne said...

She's a natural! Shh, don't tell but we're getting Miras one of those kiddie basketball hoops from Santa. He loves to throw balls now and to put things "in" containers so he should take to it too.

I love your family photos from the previous post - Leeza is so beautiful. And I love that she is dragging her big brother around by the dog's leash! Miras likes to hold the dog's leash when we are walking them. These kids and their need for control...

Thad and Ann said...

OMG, they are adorable together! Sean is such a good big bro.

Anonymous said...

I think she is a natural!

I can't believe my baby is turning 9 on Sunday. Enjoy every moment. These 4 1/2 years just flew by...

Blessings,
Jeannine

John & Jenny Morgan said...

Roxana loves to play basketball, too. Let's get her, Sean, and Leeza together for a game!

-Your truly gifted, kinda nutty, but oh so sweet holiday friend

marsrob said...

OMG that is SO CUTE! I just love the bro/sis thing going on. Leeza sure got lucky with that brother of hers (and the rest of her family, too!).

Bill & Khadine said...

Look at Leeza go! She's doing great with that basketball.

Hope you guys have a great first Christmas together! This year it's going to be EXTRA SPECIAL for all of us! :-)

Khadine

Tricia said...

I love the basketball photos. She looks like a natural. It makes it so much easier to be outside and have fun when they can walk!

Alysa said...

Adorable! Definitely a natural and a great big brother as a coach!

I love seeing the pics of Leeza, that precious smiley blue-eyed princess from Kaz!

Holly Trawick said...

I see the next WNBA star!