Monday, January 28, 2008

Tag-YOU'RE IT!


So, the lovely Gretchen Bilbro tagged me. It's like a chain mail but on blogs.
But, I really like her so I figured I would play along. Plus, I'm all zen now from yoga and accunpuncture. Here's the rules:

~The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours.
~Post the rules on your blog
~Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself

1. I inherited by Grandpa's ability to "ryhme on a dime". I can think up ryhmes really quick, but don't ever ask me to repeat them.
2. When I was going thru puberty at age 12, I had no self confidence and low self esteem, and thought I was "stuck up". Thank goodness it didn't last for a very long time.
3. We have 2 "critters" that broke a screen on our screened in lanai and are eating my cat's food. They are racoons. One of them is HUGE and creepy, and my big 92 lb dog is SCARED of it and now is chicken to go outside and pee.
4. I used to be really mean to my sister and squeeze her face when I got mad at her. All her friends say "Wow, your sister is SO NICE" and Stacey says, yeah, but you didn't know her when she was a big bully.
5. I have had 2 real Italian boyfriends...as in, FROM ITALY. I didn't speak Italian, they didn't speak english, but they were hot, and we didn't talk much. :) I was 14 for the first one, and 18 for the 2nd one. Roberto and Fabio were their names...all I can say about that is MAMA MIA! I did marry an Italian though..but he speaks no Italian and his name is Joe. :)
6. I used to do aerobics in the 80's and wear neon bike shorts, neon shoe strings, and neon hair ties and always stand in the front row.
7. I'm pretty good at standing on my head.
8. I used to be hard core into excercise and really thought I wanted to do an ironman. That thought has since passed. :)
9. When I was 18, on the way home from a wedding with my boyfriend, I wanted to flip his sun rooof on his Mom's 280 zx up, but i pressed UNDO and it flew off the back of the car and shattered on the road. The boyfriend was really mean and called me a b*tch and we broke up after that. He was so mean, and it was an accident!

Oh, wow, i'm done. I did 2 more than I needed to.

:)
I tagged:
Karen
Shannon
Sandi
Gena
Regina
Angela
Christy
Julie
Michelle
Meagan
Maren
Lori
Jenny
Jen

14 comments:

Karen said...

I'm surprised you only came up with two extra ones. ;-)

Thanks for the tag—remember I get to tag you back next Saturday—in person.

Cool, huh?

Gretchen said...

LOL! I'd be scared of a big raccoon too. That guy in the last one is a real jerk. Those Italian boys sound HOT!

Jennifer said...

If you added two extra items, that means you get to take two extra names off the list, right?! Guess it finally pays to be last on "the list!" Ah ha, ha! I crack myself up.

Ok missy, be prepared to be weirded out! (Just give me a few hours to ponder this rousing challenge down memories-best-forgotten lane.)

Still LOL-ing. :-)

Catalina said...

I taged you Suzan, I am not sure if is OK to be tagged you twice, maybe we will find out 9 more items about you, :)).

Karen, Glenn, Allie, Max, and Sam said...

Oh, so YOU were that person in the front row?! I remember "you" well.... :-) What, no leg warmers? LOL. Still gushing from your "dossier is moving" news. So happy for you.

Sandi said...

Thanks for tagging me... I must agree with Karen, only 2 extra come on now :) LOL LOL LOL

Kim said...

Yeah, I agree, what about the leg warmers? :) And raccoons freak me out.

SBP

Angela said...

First, I do not know what is going on with my links. Everytime I checked on your blog, the "After Christmas Shopping" entry popped up. I thought - she hasn't updated in a month?! Well, yes, she has! I have a lot of catching up to do on your blog. The Disney trip looked like lots of fun. I took Luca to the planetarium on Friday and I swear time stood still. It was so nice to spend a day with my boy. Thanks for the tag . . . I guess I will have to work up a list. I look innocent, but - well, I'm not.

Matthew Ruley said...

Youre' too funny! Love the aerobic spandex outfit - did you have one of those shirts that fall off the shoulder and fun headbands too!?!!

I feel like I know you so much better now!

Regina said...

Tag back! (I finally got around to posting mine.) I love your crazy and funny stories. You crack me up!

John & Jenny Morgan said...

OK, I posted, but I didn't tag anyone since it seems everyone's been tagged already! I hope your Fabio was better looking that the "I can't believe it's not butter" Fabio.

Thanks again for the package. You're so thoughtful!

Chris & Christy said...

Okay sister, I will try to do this, but I can't guarantee that I will be speedy, I have a ton to do to get ready for little Miss Z this coming Monday. :) Internet here is spendy (spent about $150 already) so time online is quite precious. Be sure you budget. :)

Christy in Aqtobe

JennStar said...

Wow-- what great news to hear- that you're closer than ever to getting your invitation to travel!! Congrats!!

Kim said...

LOL, how funny about the Italian boys! Thanks for the invite. :)