Friday, August 28, 2009

When did my "baby" get all "big girl" on me?








I feel like almost "overnight" Leeza has morphed into a lil girl!! She looks older, she acts older, she has opinions!! We went to get our haircut this morning. It was the first time we've been without taking Sean to "babysit" while Mommy gets her haircut. Leeza was amazing. She sat in the chair and ate her breakfast (pb&j) and drank her milk, played with the toys, sat in the chair and read a book, mimicing the lady next to her under the dryer reading her US weekly. She was SO excited for her turn. She picked up all the toys and put them away. She was just acting like a "little lady".

She's changing so fast it blows me away!
We were putting on her shoes and socks yesterday and I said "One sock, two socks" and Leeza said "Ahh Ahh ahh" just like the count of Sesame Street. She is FUNNY!

3 comments:

John & Jenny Morgan said...

I ask myself the same question. The change from babyhood to childhood happens so suddenly!

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

Wow! can even see the transformation in the pictures, too! It is amazing how quick it happens.. and i think we are blessed -- we know how much we missed before they came into our lives, and now we are watching so closely we get the joy of seeing even the smallest of changes...
that is hysterical about "the Count" imitation... now, if she starts singing "I Love Trash", we'll start working on some alternative vocational training to re-direct her :) LOL... so glad and so fun to watch you guys all loving on leeza so much!! she is adorable!

Baby Kaz Moore said...

I hear ya! It's amazing! She's soooo beautiful. Those eyes are stunning. I know you're enjoying it all.