Friday, August 14, 2009

Leeza for President of the Sesame Street fan club




Hi! My name is Leeza Grace Serra and I will be 2 in just 3 short weeks. I am running for President of the Sesame Street fan club! You should vote for me because I LOVE SESAME STREET! I used to just have mad love for Elmo, but as I have matured in recent weeks, I have come to love all of Elmo's friends too...Bert,Erie,Zoe, Abby, Oscar, Big Bird, Cookie monster, and the count. I watch Sesame Street everyday and my mom laughs and laughs too!!

I have a lot of energy, and I would do lots of cheers for Sesame Street and spread the word among all my friends. I am going to preschool once I turn 2, and I take kindermusic, gymboree, and we are trying a creative kids class, a sign language class, and a spanish class so I will meet lots of kids to help spread the word on the street.



I am going to have a Sesame street birthday party and even Elmo is coming to my party!!! Elmo is making me smart too-my brain is growing and it's making my hair grow too!!




If you vote for me, I will do my best to spread the word of the street, the letter of the day, and the number of the day, and to tell everyone I meet how cool it is to be a Sesame Street groupie. Plus, my mom is a new fan to Sesame Street and she likes to rhyme and cheer and she's always on facebook (when I'm asleep) so she will also help talk up how sweet Sesame Street is!





Elmo bottom pants....matching shoes that squeak
Sesame Street outfits that look so chic!

Lookin cute is great,but being smart is BETTER!
Sesame street teaches you numbers and your letters!

If you vote for Leeza-I will help you see
That Sesame Street is the best show for you and me!!

4 comments:

Sandi said...

I have to say, that is one heck of an outfit.. So cute! Leeza is growing by leaps and bounds.

Go Leeza Go.. You deserve to be President of Sesame Street :)

Kristan and Mark said...

yep, she would be the perfect poster child for the elmo fan club.

and look how long her hair is!!

the outfit is adorable, a perfect match for the adorable little girl wearing it!

Baby Kaz Moore said...

Yeah Leeza! In our home, we definitely want to see a woman president! But would you choose Griffin as your vice-president? He talks about Elmo in his sleep, faithfully reads his SS books and met Elmo on Valentines Day. Have a great weekend!

Baby Kaz Moore said...

Yeah Leeza! In our home, we definitely want to see a woman president! But would you choose Griffin as your vice-president? He talks about Elmo in his sleep, faithfully reads his SS books and met Elmo on Valentines Day. Have a great weekend!