Sunday, July 12, 2009

Leeza and Sean-July 5, 2009






Leeza had her first trip to Dallas and she had a BLAST! She had so many cousins to fawn over her and had so much fun in the pool and playing in the yard. I have over 400 pictures to download so I will do an update later when I have more time. There was not a dull moment and we all need a "vacation from our vacation."

I just wanted to post some of the pictures that we had taken with all the cousins...they all look so much alike it's eerie, isn't it?

3 comments:

Kristan and Mark said...

Glad you are home and had a blast. The funny thing is that Sean looks the most different from all the cousins since he's the only one with dark hair. Funny.

And in our family, Ryan and Tanner stand out the most from the cousins on Mark's side of the family because they all have darker hair, darker skin and most have brown eyes, so Sadie blends right in. She actually looks like Mark's mom. Again, funny.

Missed chatting with you. After you settle in lets catch up.

Lori @ Five of My Own said...

Leeza is gorgeous as always but wow I don't think I noticed before how photogenic Sean is. He looks a lot like you. Really beautiful kids/pictures.

Vonda Kaye said...

So neat to see the beautiful Leeza so near to us in the Dallas area! I have followed your adoption for many months as we researched and then jumped in to the adoption journey ourselves. We should be traveling to Ust-K mid-August with Adoption Ark to adopt an older girl. Just wanted to finally say hi and thanks for all wonderful details!