Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Big Brother Practice



We got the privilege to watch Ryan tonight for almost 3 hours while his mommy went to a class at the library. It was so much fun!! Ryan is the same lil munchkin who "broke in" Baby Kaz's crib a few months ago. He is so cute, and he had SO MUCH FUN WITH SEAN! His mom, Karen, is one of my BFF'S. She said she was going to bring some toys, but then she rememberd that Baby Kaz's room is CHOCK FULL OF TOYS! Ryan loved playing with them too!!
Sean is really good with little kids. It's really cute to watch him. He is such a great helper. He fed Ryan dinner tonight and entertained him with his drum. Sean's big brother Joey got Sean the drum for Christmas when Sean was a little guy.


We had a lot of fun!

No news of course on when we're going, but I have had fun playing "Julie McCoy social director" (For those of us older gals who watched Love Boat back in the day) for Sean today. I did get lucky and snagged the last spot in sailing camp for Sean for a week in June. He is excited about that! He's never done it before, and was game to try it, even though none of his buddies are doing this particular camp. I also found a sports camp for the first week of June. 2 more days until St. Augustine! :)

9 comments:

Patrick & Eileen said...

Susan, This is so precious! Sean will make a great big bro!! I love those photos - he works that camera well!!

Yep, I remember the LOVE BOAT! I'm singing that song in my mind now. It might replace Oshikuru? We'll see.

Anyway, Sean is going to have a great time at sailing campand sports camp - way to go mom!

Eileen

Alysa said...

Sean us going to be a fabulous big brother! You can tell he is lovin' it already!

Oh, the Love Boat. I always wanted to be Julie. ;) At least back then. Actually, now wouldn't be too bad either!

Kristen (and Cary) said...

Sean is so awsome! He is going to make the best big brother. My boys are getting pretty excited too.
I love the mothers day gifts.

Our Family of Bloggers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our Family of Bloggers said...

Sean will be such a great big brother! Ryan is adorable. Go Sean for being game to try something new even though his friends aren't doing it. And for the record, I remember the Love Boat.... You're not as old as you think you are!
By the way, I know you're partial to Rylie's "Where's My Tiara?" bib, but she has another one that I think fits you more- especially given your upcoming chaperone duties with no flip flops or jeweled tank tops... "Looking Good is better than Being Good."
I thought of you when I put it on her this morning :-)

Angela said...

How cute! Looks like you have a great helper there! He is going to be the best big brother.

We decided on camps for Luca last night - Space camp, Dinosaur camp and some sort of general activity camp. Pretty amazing for a 4 year-old!

I would like to go to sailing camp! I am sure he will have fun - of course he will with Julie McCoy as his mom!

Gretchen said...

Sean is such a great kid! He is going to have so much fun at boat camp. I never really was much of a boat person but would have LOVED Julie's job.

I just read your Two Hearts comment. Cute.:)

Karen said...

Does Sean make house visits? I'm sure Garrett would find him very entertaining.

Jennifer said...

How sweet! I'm sure he's going to be a big help with Baby Kaz. That and of course teach her/him all his sassy tricks!! :-)

The pictures are very cute. Ryan looks like such a sweetie and totally looks up to Sean.