Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Leeza's Christmas concert at school 12/17



I am finally able to start catching up on Ms. Leeza's 'digital scrapbook'. She had missed 3 weeks of school due to a horrid cough that turned into an eye and ear infection etc, so she missed a lot of "practice" for her lil preschool's concert. However, she did pretty well and knew most of the words. I was a proud mommy. I love her lil preschool. It's such a cute lil school and her teachers are awesome. Ms. Kara and Ms. Cindy are so sweet and this is their 2nd year to have Leeza and I love that they "get her" and don't get mad I let her sleep and we often come to school an hour late. :)









She came home singing "Dreidel Dreidel Dreidel, I made it out of playdough" which made us crack up. Yesterday, one of her lil friends' Alana's mom had a baby. I asked her if it was a boy or a girl. She told me it was a boy and his name was Jesus. HA!





1 comment:

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

adorable! and is it me or has she gotten a head taller? she looks so big!!! I hope you guys are well, overall! please drop an email when you have time!!!