Sunday, November 28, 2010

Such a show off!


It was so cute tonight, Leeza comes in the kitchen, donned in her yellow rain boots and her Kazakh hat, in her angel dress she wore to church this morning. She grabbed my hand, pulled out a lil chair, and said "You have to watch my show", and I grabbed my camera, and, this is what we got. :) I love how she says "Kazadon" instead of "Kazakhstan". :)



She cracks me up!!
After the show, she was hungry so she had some corn pops for dinner-because I am ONE AMAZING MOM. Plus, she did not want the HOMEMADE turkey soup I made from the turkey carcass and I cooked my @$$ off Thanksgiving so don't think she's ALWAYS eating just cereal...but actually she loves cereal so she does it it a lot lately. :)

As she was chowing down, I was just overcome with her spunk and her beauty. She is a lil pistol for sure...but she was pretty sweet today. I taught her lil Sunday school class and when I told her I was going to be her teacher she said "But I LIKE MY OTHER TEACHER"...um, thanks sweetie. At first, she tried to bolt out of the classroom twice and meanly grabbed some playdough out of another lil girls hand. The other teacher looked "shocked" and told me Leeza never acts like that. We went to the bathroom and had a lil "Come to Jesus" meeting and I told her if she can't be nice she will go home and stay in her room ALL DAY. Miracously, she was an angel the rest of the class and the day, really. :)




5 comments:

Kelly and Sne said...

She is such a cutie and such a ham! I love how she is "putting on a show." Though I have a love-hate relationshp with this spunky age. Miras does his dances too around the house - but he prefers doing them naked before and after bath time! Must be a guy thing? And he loves to have cereal for any meal too. That's funny that you had a "come to Jesus" talk at Sunday school!

Jstar said...

I'm just excited that the phrases "I cooked my @$$ off" and "I taught her lil Sunday school class" appeared in the same blog post :)

Thad and Ann said...

I laughed at your "Come to Jesus meeting" comment. :) She is a beautiful, spunky girl!

Baby Kaz Moore said...

So cute. I laughed about the comment that she liked her other teacher better. Skylar is now into telling me, "Don't sing, mommy." Ouch

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

she is just such a great and cool and confident kid and soo full of spunk! love it!!