Friday, November 19, 2010

Leeza's Thanksgiving Performance at Preschool






Oh, I was really proud of Leeza this year. Last year, she refused to stand up with her friends and sing and instead ran and sat in my lap. I wasn't sure how'd she do this year cuz she's so moody-one never knows. She's a mystery! She walked down the aisle holding her best friend-Alana's-hand and they were so cute!




She started off so well...I was so proud and overcome with emotion and was wiping tears away. What an EMO! She sang, she did the motions, she was super adorable. Then..she saw me and waved HI MOMMY! then, REALLY LOUD...HI MOMMY, I LOVE YOU!! It was awfully sweet, but then she RAN from the kids and sat beside me in the pew and told me "I'm going to sit with you now". I told her no, she had to go sing with her friends and if she did, she could have chocolate. She looked at me and said 'Do you have chocolate WITH YOU?" I told her YES, and she said "is it in your purse, and what kind of chocolate" JEEZ LEEZA-JUST GO SING!

So, back to sing she went but then she came back a song later and asked "Can I have cookies instead?" :)



and here is the ONLY CHILD WHO RAN OFF THE STAGE AREA. Yeah, that's my kid.


At the Thanksgiving feast afterwards, she played with her food, stabbed the lady next to her with her fork, and tore up her paper placemat, so she didn't get to have any dessert. Yea, lucky me. I must get told at least 3 times a day "she's a handful". yes, she is. BUT I LOVE HER ANYWAY!!

1 comment:

dnd82001 said...

Hi Susan I do read all of your updates just don't always comment but yes she is so beautful with 'tude and all !!

I still cry at those moments with Nicholas and get oh so emotional - I dont think I will ever stop being amazed and ever so thankful for our little boy!

Happy Thanksgiving Susan as we do have so so much to be thankful for!

She is beautiful!!

Darlene