Friday, November 19, 2010

Don we now our Thanksgiving apparel....










Believe it or not...I only bought Leeza one outfit this year for Thanksgiving-two of the ones she had from last year. Oh wait, I just remembered another one that she will wear next week that's new (but the skirt is multipurpose), and we have a turkey shirt from last year too that I didn't get a picture yet this year.

I LOVE dressing her up for the holidays. Halloween-Thanksgiving-Christmas-Valentines

DON WE NOW ARE GAY APPAREL...falalala la, la LA LA LA

Oh, and I borrowed my dear friend Laura's glue gun and added extra ribbon to her bow holders cuz I didn't have enough room to hang the bows. I have been working on this bow collection for 2 years...and really only added the big flowers this year, plus a few that I bought as a fundraiser for 2 Hearts for Hope that Ann made, so those don't count cuz they were for our charity. :) I am embarrassed a bit...



No comments: