Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy National Adoption Day


Saturday, November 20th was National Adoption Day. As a spur of the moment decision, I took Sean and Leeza to Busch Gardens. We have our annual passes and free parking, so it was an inexpensive fun day to enjoy the day. Joe went into the office, and visted with his Dad, as he is not a big theme park kinda guy. Here is my faceboook post for the day. :)

Happy Adoption Day-what a wonderful blessing
So much joy goes into the lil girl I love dressing

I love that adoption has changed our all lives
We've met so many great Kaz kids, and husbands,and wives
...
I found my new passion-and met so many AMAZING friends I adore
It's opened my eyes making it impossible to live like before

EVERY child deserves to be loved and cherished and adored
And I am honored to serve on the 2 Hearts for Hope Board

Determined to make a difference somehow
There's so many ways you can help...ASK ME HOW!

God bless you Leeza-you were born in my heart
You're a true gift from God-a masterpiece work of art


We had a perfect day. The weather was AWESOME, it wasn't hot, and the kids were amazing together. Leeza was sweet, and rode the Grover Roller Coaster 4 times and was very brave riding all the rides that she could ALL BY HERSELF. :)
The Christmas decorations were out and the Christmas music was piped thru. It was a really fun day. :)











2 comments:

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

what a great post! i LOVE the picture of sean smiling staring straight at the camera and leeza staring up at him smiling -- just adorable!! sounds like a marvelous way to spend national adoption day!

dnd82001 said...

Isn't all just so amazing!

Darlene