Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My baby girl is getting some hair!!


So, I guess because when I finally got to bring my gorgeous "Baby Kaz" home, and I dressed her as girly as I could, and was so proud of her, yet I got SO MANY people telling me "how cute he is", that I got obsessed about Leeza's hair, or lack of.

It has really started to grow, especially after she turned 2. After she turned 2 1/2, it has really really started to grow. No one has called her a boy in probably a year, yet, I still covet all my friends and their gorgeous lil girls long pretty hair.

Maybe, our time is coming. :) Of course, I don't know how to do girl hair. I don't know how to braid or anything! I have always had low maintance hairstyles just for that reason. Leeza will probably have one too, but I'm still happy her hair is growing. It's so pretty! :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Beautiful, lovely hair!

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

WOW! look at those locks blowin in the breeze :) such a great color, too. women pay mucho dinero for that color :)

Catalina said...

I see her pictures on facebook, but I am so happy to read the updates and I am impressed with her progresses. I did not sign up Yulia for anything yet, thinking she could not focus, I am thinking to take her to the gym or ballet as well this summer. I love your little sphynx too :).