Sunday, January 10, 2010

She's Electric!!



Leeza was goofing around "jumping" on the couch, well, trying to jump until we made her stop, and the more she moved, the more static electricty built up. I had to grab my camera,and they turned out hilarious.

Leeza was a bit of a pill today. My other purse was in my room, and it was on the end table next to my bed. I was cleaning the kitchen, Joe was watching football, and Leeza disappeared. I figured she was in her room. Well, she comes running out with RED ALL OVER HER HANDS. I FREAKED! I thought it was blood. She said "Mommy's chapstick!". She climbed up on my bed (which is high, we have a huge bed frame), grabbed my purse, and got into my lipstick (which I never even wear). It was ALL over her hands, all over my mattress cover, and all over a load of whites I had just folded earlier. THANK GOODNESS my sheets and comforter were off cuz i was doing wash. I coulda killed her, but what can you do but laugh? My mattress cover needed washed anyway.

After bath tonight, we're putting on her new Pooh jammies. She tells me 'Mommy, Pooh is my best friend!" I'm like, um,ok, I didn't even know you knew who Pooh was. I got out a Pooh video that Sean had when he was 2, and she didn't show one iota of interest. I guess Elmo is still safe. I fear for her future boyfriends....she changes her mind on a whim. :)

Here are some more fun hair pictures. :)








14 comments:

Lori @ Five of My Own said...

hysterical...I can hardly believe they're real pictures. She's gonna love these when you show them to her boyfriends:)

Jennifer said...

Those are GREAT pictures!!! Wow!!

marsrob said...

HILARIOUS!!! I LOVE IT!

Bill & Khadine said...

Too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby Kaz Moore said...

She's ready for a rock band!!!!!!!!!!! Too cute.

Kim said...

Hilarious! When I saw these on FB I assumed you were rubbing the pink snuggie on her head to make the static electricity. How funny that she did that just from jumping around!

Kelly and Sne said...

Now we know where all that energy comes from!

Regina said...

OMG, these are awesome! Crazy how dry things are around here lately too. What pretty, shiny golden locks she has.

Tricia said...

That is wild!

dnd82001 said...

Very cute......her hair is long now - remember in the beginning!?!?

Darlene

John & Jenny Morgan said...

Funny!

Jstar said...

Those photos rock! The lipstick on the bed... not so much

Kjersten, Steve, Aitugan & Nurai said...

H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S.

Jaimie Lloyd said...

Her hair is jamming!