Tuesday, January 5, 2010

28 months today!!




Momma loves her ebay finds....(the Curious George outfit was a 3 piece one , with another pair of pants, and matching bows (not shown)






Ahhh Leeza Grace, today is your 28th month birthday. I really hope you appreciate this chronicle of your life thus far, because it's REALLY time consuming. :) However, I hope that as you get older, you will enjoy looking back and realizing what a spunky lil girl you're growing into!

As I type this, you are asleep..IN MOMMY'S BED! You woke up at 4 am,and after putting you back in your bed 3x, I was too tired and just put you in bed with me. Daddy is in Dallas, and Sean sleeps with mommy too when Daddy's out of town. You took FORVER to get back to sleep, so I was also wake from 4-6 with you. The alarm went off at 6:30 to wake up Sean so we could get him back to school today.

So we both won't be big scary crabby girls today, we went back to bed when we got home, and you are still asleep. I am taking this quiet precious time to update you on what you're up to at a mere 28 months.

The thing I notice most about you is that EVERYDAY you are talking more, and more, and more, and more. You love to sing,and you are HILARIOUS and you get mad if Sean or I try to sing along too. You got some Sesame Street cd's for Christmas, and one has Elmo singing to LISA, (they didn't have Leeza) but you don't know the difference. Whenever we get in the car,you request "Elmo songs". You still have mad love for Elmo,and all your friends "on the street"

You are getting taller-your Elmo 2t jammies are now highwaters. However, don't worry, cuz we were at Target yesterday and you spotted some more and quicker than lightening, you threw them into the cart. You have amazing Elmo and friends vision.

You love to narrate everything I do. You follow me around with a constant narrative. You feeding Momooo now mommy? (the way you say Miles) You giving Momooo water?

You delight in going into your brother's room and stealing his Christmas candy. You knocked over his powerade last week and he got really mad. You came running out asking for papertowels and singing the "clean up clean up" song. It was pretty cute, even though you are annoying your brother. I got Sean a bank for his room, in the shape of a football. When you drop money in it, it says TOUCHDOWN! You love it, and now you are always going thru my purse to find "Money" to put in Sean's bank. {sigh}

Your brother has taught you to say "mean" because he would always tell you that "Mommy is mean to Sean" as I would hit him in the car for doing disgusting things like picking his nose. Now, if anyone looks at you the wrong way, or tells you NO, you come running saying "Mommy, Sean mean to Eeza" or running to Sean saying "Mommy mean to Eeza". It's pretty funny.

You LOVE your brother "Sewey" as you call Joey. He came home in August for Nana's birthday, then again for Thanksgiving, then again for Christmas. You follow him around and love to hang with him. It's very sweet. Yesterday in the car you said, 'Mommy, Daddy, Sean, Gigi,and Sewey"...yes, you know who is on your family now.

You love Jillian and Sean,too, of course. It's just nice that you now know who Joey is, since he lives in California and you don't get to see him all the time. :)

In Dallas, I was impressed that you remembered who everyone was. When I was putting all the pictures in an album (Go Mommy go!) you loved pointing to everyone telling me who they are. You are a smart lil cookie!

We found out in Dallas that YOU LOVE GODIVA CHOCOLATE! You found all Mimi's candy bowls and would take some at every opportunity. I have to say, you have great taste.:)

Last night, I put you to bed around 8:15. Around 9, Sean and I kept hearing this sqeaky sound. I opened your door to your room, and IN THE DARK, you had put on your squeaky shoes OVER your feety pj's. I took your shoes off, and put you back in bed. Your beloved elephant was missing, the one I gave you Oct 3rd, when you came with me out of the baby house, the one I slept with for 6 months. I asked you where it was, and you said you didn't know. Sean finally found it, buried in your "baby pack and play", at the bottom, under a ton of other stuffed animals. I have no idea why you did that, in the dark, after we put you to bed. YOU ARE SUCH A WEIRDO!

I packed all your "gay apparel" away and put it in a container under your crib. You have dragged it out a few times. Don't worry...I have Valentines apparel on the way. Yes, your mother is beyond addicted to ebay, but girl..you are one well dressed lil lady. Even in Dallas, you looked just as precious as all those fancy Dallas girls in their expensive clothes, while donning your gay apparel. :)

You are really fun playing with your toys. The other night,you were playing "babies" with Daddy, and told him to to sleep, then you'd scream "wake up daddy". I had to take a couple pictures cuz it was pretty darn adorable.





Here are some of my favorite pictures of you that we took with Karen in December. You were pretty much a pain in the butt at our Christmas card photo shoot. You kept running off, you would not sit still, or look at the camera. However, because Karen is amazing, and fast, she was able to capture a few shots.

I was told in the grocery store by more than a few people that you should be on tv cuz you're so cute. However, you would never make it because your listening skills are POOR. I love you anyway, sweet girl. :)





8 comments:

Kim said...

Adorable pictures once again. LOVE the Curious George outfit. Lindsay thinks she is Curious George and must watch him every weekday morning. Just yesterday she told me to turn around and not watch her or sing with her in the car. She was pretending to hold a microphone and singing with her CD. Maybe Leeza & Lindsay can go on the road one day with their diva selves and cute singing voices. We could even dress them as the little monkeys they are!

Kim said...

Awwww cute pictures! Love the Valentine's Day outfit. Happy 28th months Leeza!!

qmiller said...

Adorable pictures and descriptions! She will love reading this someday!
Quaintance

Aaron and Julie said...

I love the update! The last set of photos are especially awesome. You are still the best ebay shopper I know. Ben gets really upset when we try to sing along, too :) He says NO, I can, I can do it.

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

what a great post, and so so so funny - i love all that she is saying and doing -- how often do you have to leave the room to laugh it off before re-directing her? :) thanks for sharing the love & great photos!

Kelly and Sne said...

What an adorable and smart and spunky girl you are, Leeza! Happy 28th month!

Anonymous said...

Hey I'd love to congratulate you for such a great quality forum!
Just thought this is a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Hilary Driscoll
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/baseball-party-supplies.html]baseball Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!