Monday, January 5, 2009

Won't you PLEAZA vote for LEEZA??!

My BFF Karen, the amazing and incredible photographer, is having a contest for "Best Image in 2008" and you CAN VOTE!

In honor of Leeza's "sweet 16" today, will you please vote for her? She is number 21!!


Here are the instructions!


I'm sending this email because I'm running a "Best of 2008" image contest, and I chose one of your images from our session for the contest.
There are 21 images competing, and anyone can vote for their favorite.
The one who receives the most votes wins an 11x14 gallery wrapped canvas of their favorite image from our session!

Anyone and everyone can vote, the only limitation is that there is only one vote allowed per household. So, tell your friends, coworkers, neighbors, Facebook friends, doctor, dentist, lawyer, whoever... and have them vote!

To vote, go to www.karenharrisonphotography.com and click on "Enter Blog".
Once you're on the blog, check out all the images in the contest, and then vote on the right-hand side, by clicking the circle next to your favorite image, and clicking "vote". It's easy and takes about two seconds! The contest is open from now through 11:59pm on Sunday January 11th, so make sure to get your votes in before then.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Good luck, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Karen

PS - The number for each image is above that image, so make sure you're choosing the correct number when you vote :-)

5 comments:

Kim said...

I voted for Leeza! Super cute photo!

Kim

Angela said...

Leeza all the way!

Brian and Patti said...

Go Leeza!

Karen said...

She got my vote.

Tracy said...

shoot... wish you would have emailed me or something! Guess I need to get on her more often... sorry I missed the deadline.

Tracy