Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Disney on Ice!!




Oh, I love Disney on Ice shows. I took Sean to a couple when he was little. He didn't want to come with us, though!! Oh well, the tickets aren't cheap, so we just had a fun "girls time" at the show. I even got half price tickets, thanks a friend who gave me the info on facebook. :) I LOVE FACEBOOK!!

Leeza got all 'dolled up' in one of her 6 Minnie outfits. :) Yeah, so I'm excessive..shoot me. :) She looked ADORABLE!! She LOVED the show. Her favorite was when the Toy Story gang came out. When we got home, she was running around the house yelling 'YEE HAW"!!! She also got a kick out of seeing the witch from Snow White, during a Halloween scene, and seeing Snow White during the princess scene.





I popped our own popcorn and put it in a baggy, and took some granola bars and a sippy cup for her, so we were not spending $$ on $15 popcorn and Disney CRAP. I was so proud of myself that I wasn't even tempted. :)

We had a really good time. Today, at Target, she has been wanting a kite. I let her pick it out...the choices were Elmo, Buzz Lightyear, Mickey Mouse, and Spiderman. Guess who she chose??? MICKEY MOUSE WON!! Poor Elmo. :(

3 comments:

Jstar said...

How fun! And I love Leeza's giant smile - she definitely had a great time!

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

what?? Elmo is out and Mickey is in?? that is almost illegal, isn't it?
Looks like a great time and i LOVE her shoes! man are they ever cute!! :)

John & Jenny Morgan said...

I love the Mickey shoes. I guess her outfit wouldn't be complete without matching shoes. :)