Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Busy girls on the go!








Leeza and I have been having so much fun. We are never home, and Leeza is no longer napping, so I really have very little free time but it's VERY IMPORTANT to me to keep up with her blog, so I'm going to try to document everything we've been up to.

School is going great. She is doing so well in the same 2 year old class she was in last year and it is a perfect fit. She loves her teachers, and they love her. She has a BFF named Alana, and she stayed an extra hour for the first time, from 12-1 for "lunch bunch". She has a blast eating lunch and playing with her friends. This week, she stayed until one both Monday and Tuesday. That gives her 4 hours at school and gives mommy more time to get stuff done, so it's a win-win. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her school.
All the hard work putting her bows back in after she threw them out has paid off. She now keeps them in, and will even wear headbands and hats with huge flowers.
She is so much fun to dress up. I still receive the most joy ever from dressing up my lil doll. :)





Leeza is doing SO MUCH BETTER in ballet and gymnastics. The 4th time seemed to be the charm. She was a real nightmare the first few times. I was so embarrassed and I wanted to pull her out. However, Leeza is the kind of gal who takes a while to adjust, so I am glad I held out. In fact, her ballet teacher "thanked me" for not pulling her out because she said she sees so many mom's pull their kids out before they have time to adjust.
After gymnastics on Thursday's, we found a new activity called "Jungle Boogie" that one of our kindermusic mommy friends told us about. It's a hike for us, about a 45 minute drive, but it's so fun. It's at a nature park, and they have a story, a craft, than a nature walk. We met a darling lil girl named Alexsandria and her mommy Mila, from the Ukraine. They speak Russian! It's really neat talking to her.

On Friday's, we save for our "fun day". We have zero planned activities. The last 2 Friday's we have visted the brand new children's museum in Tampa. It is AMAZING! I just chase Leeza around as I watch her imagination take flight. She has a blast. They have so many fun things for the kids to do...she gets tons of excercise running a race with "animals", hopping like a frog, playing in the pretend kitchen, making a show with costumes, making Pizza in the pizzarea, playing fireman in the firetruck, sliding down a fire truck, shopping in the grocery store, etc, etc, etc. It is a total blast for her, and me. :)













I love how social and funny she is. She will jsut walk right up to kids and say "Hi, I'm Eeza Grace Serra", What's your name, wanna play?"
We are having so much fun. I love experiencing life thru a 3 year old's eyes again.
It's so funny having a 3 year old and a 12 year old. The other day, Sean said some guy was 'beast", and Leeza responds, "The beast? Were's Belle?"
so cute. :)

1 comment:

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

as always, the outfits are great -- and i love the one photo (Maybe it's in the car?) of her in the white hat close up of her and her absolutely stunningly beautiful eyes. phew. watch out world!! :) glad all is going well - she is clearly full of life and love and all things 3 year old silly :) keep on keepin on the fun and enjoyment together and thanks for sharing! :)