Thursday, June 24, 2010

Kazapoolza 2010!!

















We had a blast at crazy, chaotic Kazapoolza in Milwaukee this year. I still know we did not meet everyone there, but we did meet a lot of new friends and caught up with a lot of old ones. Leeza had a TOTAL BLAST playing with her "friends from Kazakhstan". Sean had a great time too, and of course, everyone loved him. He defintely has a gift with the kiddo's!!

I am so grateful to be part of this Kaz community. I always get a renewed sense of "Kaz pride" being around all these gorgeous children and their parents. I got teary eyed watching the room full of kids..knowing what each of us went thru to get them home. I know Leeza doesn't get it now, but I hope when she's older she will understand that she is part of a very special thing.

















2 comments:

Lisa said...

Thank you for sharing all the beautiful moments you captured at KP ~ both photos and sentiments!

It truly is something special as are these incredible kiddos!!

I felt emotional too at times ~ especially during the slideshow! Honestly seeing all those kids then & now...it took my breath away.

Wishing you a continued happy summer and hope your darling girl is on the mend and back at camp in no time!!

Lisa

Aaron and Julie said...

Love your Kazapalooza pics! Hope to meet you guys there next year!!